From Cape Town to Victoria Falls, experience the beauty and wonder of Southern Africa with this incredible 12-day adventure. Journey from the glittering beauty of Cape Town to the vast wilderness of the Kruger National Park — home of the Big Five and an ideal destination to take advantage of the countless photo opportunities. Your trip will also take you to the iconic Victoria Falls - one of the natural wonders of the world.
- Discover the bustling city of Cape Town
- Experience the incredible wildlife spotting opportunities at the Kruger National Park
- Explore the beauty of the awe-inspiring Victoria Falls
About this trip
It’s time to experience the beauty of Southern Africa – from the fine dining and intriguing museums of Cape Town to the unforgettable vistas of Victoria Falls, this Southern Africa trip will create memories that will last a lifetime.
Cape Town is a bustling city full of culture, history, gorgeous beaches like Camps Bay, Clifton and Llandudno and a huge selection of fantastic restaurants. From visiting Table Mountain where you can take the most amazing photos to visiting the beautiful Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, a trip to Cape Town won’t disappoint.
From sensational safaris where you can see the most incredible wildlife to exploring the lively cities of Soweto and Johannesburg which includes a full day’s drive along the famed Panorama route stopping at routes like Blyde River Canyon, Bourke's Luck Potholes, and God's Window.
You will also get to visit the legendary Kruger National Park where you can spot elephants, giraffes, hippos, lions, zebras, and many other species.
- Return overnight flights from Heathrow or Birmingham
- 4 nights –Abbey Manor, Cape Town (bed & breakfast)
- 1 night – Avondrood, Franschhoek (bed & breakfast)
- 2 nights – Hlangana Lodge, Oudtshoorn (bed & breakfast)
- 3 nights – Lairds Lodge, Plettenberg Bay (bed & breakfast)
- 3 nights – Kariega Game Reserve (full board & game drives)
- Airport transfers
- 12 days car hire & taxes included
When can I go?
This offer is based on departing 25 November 2019. For alternative dates please speak to your Personal Travel Expert.
Are you ready to book your Southern African adventure? Get in touch with your Personal Travel Expert today.
Terms and conditions
Subject to terms and conditions, and availability. Prices subject to change, correct at time of publishing.